COVID-19 – Helping to keep you safe
After reviewing government guidance, we have put some special measures in place to help keep you safe from Coronavirus whilst still enjoying your activities.
- We will be maintaining social distancing from our customers with the exception of saving life and limb.
- All kit is now sterilised before and after each use.
- We have temporarily suspended our minibus transport and ask you to use your own vehicles for transport. We will provide sterilised waterproof seat covers to protect your car seats from any wet clothes.
- To help protect our site and facilities we would like customers to park on the main road through the village and walk down the short track to the centre.
- Sadly we will not be able to take you if you have presented any Coronavirus symptoms in the last 7 days or are showing any on the day of your booking
- We have introduced 2 year vouchers to compensate you in the event your booking is cancelled due to COVID-19
Another first for the Lake District and maybe farther afield. Lazy Tubing takes its roots from White Water tubing. Equipped with a tube and paddle, embark on a group safari down river enjoying the scenery and wildlife as the current takes you down stream. Those wishing to enjoy some White Water action can take on our rapid section on the man made weir.
All safety kit and full length wetsuit provided.
This activity is suitable for 7 years and up.